Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello one and all

Dougb

Hi there

My name is Doug, I am very new to owning a telescope for astro gazing, but used to spotting scopes for bird gazing, so I may get the right end (maybe not)!!

Always been fascinated to see the stars and in good conditions so many of them - wow - I wonder how often that phrase is used.

Just bought an (Oldish) Skywatcher 127 with Eq3-2 mount -

soon be time to let the wife know ??

so : Hi there to everyone

Hi Doug and welcome to the forum. Best let the wife know as soon as possible as there is likely to be more purchases in the pipeline and so will need her support eventually - I mean there is only so much you can smuggle under your coat!  :grin:  :grin:

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

Hello Doug and welcome to SGL as you are a newcomer to the hobby I'm interested to hear how you know that the Stars your viewing are in such good condition. Best wishes and happy observing.

Hi Sirius

when I said in such good conditions, what I meant was that when the viewing conditions were good.  certainly not anything more complicated - I am quite happy enjoy the view.

with my  scope, I am hoping that this will be even more enjoyable.

many thanks for your comment

Archived