Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Starparty 2015

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be no problem recognising Damian,

He will be front and foremost with the monster DOB.

Mike and I have the rope lines and the entrance kiosk/ticket machine all planned for the Galloway Launch Event!

Pie and Peas optional extra.......

Children half price of course. Well no one could eat a whole one anyway.........

There will be no problem recognising Damian,

He will be front and foremost with the monster DOB.

Mike and I have the rope lines and the entrance kiosk/ticket machine all planned for the Galloway Launch Event!

Pie and Peas optional extra.......

Children half price of course. Well no one could eat a whole one anyway.........

Your right Derek, Damian will certainly be the one with the long queue behind him. All this is putting absolutely no pressure on Damian to finish  this scope, even if he does finish the mirror and hardware in time, the level of expectation from others is immense :evil: :evil: :evil:

I will try my best guys gonna update tif mirror thread tomorrow hopefully

Will still make an Avatar pic up though for the tent as it's an excellent Idea as Ian had last year and at peak.

Just spent the weekend at my friends place in Kielder. The skies were stunning once the moon had dropped and was wishing the omirror was finished to take advantage of them. Always next time though

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mike,

all booked up and cant wait, if skies are as kind as they were on the last night of last years it will be great, looking forward to seeing everone again,

ps kieran cracking vid again m8.

I have decided to come up on the Wed and stay until the Mon, now I guess I should tell Leslie! I will be joined by a friend Dave and meeting up with my brother in law Patrick. Looking forward to seeing you all up there.

Well Mike,

Looks like we are going to have to get pre-orders in for:     Small, Medium, Large and Gluttonous size, Pies. Thinking about it maybe same with the Peas !!!!

Is Leslie's freezer big enough?

If it is a very full star camp we will need a longer rope line for the Main Event " Damian's Dob Unveiling".

Entrance tickets?

We may need a bigger Till for the proceeds!

Armed guards?

Will we have the time for any imaging or star gazing at all???

Oh! isn't life just getting more complicated?

Archived