Hi, I'm Merc

mercboyan

Nice to be here! I'm an amateur when it comes to space and astronomy, but I'm a big fan of it. Always have been :)

I make the videos for the Planetary Society in Pasadena, CA and have the pleasure of working with some amazing astronomers over there.

I think people in this group might like the videos we make, so I wanted to share them here and I also just wanted to keep reading and learning about space and science from all of you!

So here's the latest video:

http://youtu.be/XeBRdl_EeFc?list=PL_qffRVV3oS2KM9teLoJ8K5woiFdcaudD

And here's my favorite one that I've made:

And here's a cool video I did with Bill Nye and the gang about the Canadian Space program.

Hope you like them! Feel free to share them if you do. And I'm looking forward to talking and learning from you all :)

Thanks

-merc

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum Merc !

Glad that you joined us, your contributions and videos will be great additions to this community :) I hope you will feel at home here.

Clear skies

Wow, thanks so much, everyone! Quite a warm welcome. I'm glad you seem to like the videos, too. I'll share them from time to time, but I don't worry I won't try to crowd your forums with my content! I'm going to be editing my new RSF episodes with bill Nye in them today, so when they come out I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'm happy to be a new part to your awesome community! Thank you :)

Archived