NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Taken the plunge!!

chris27p

Hi all,

I joined this excellent site months & months ago and now, I must apologise for the cloudy nights that you all will endure, due to the fact that I've taken the plunge and bought a SW127 !

It's on its way but wont get here for the weekend ( the joys of living in Ireland and ordering from UK)

Very excited and ready for a steep learning curve, but most probably strap my dslr to it and see what happens!

Cheers

Chris

Enjoy 'the plunge'.

It's a myth that buying new gear brings on the clouds - they're always hanging around. It's just that you'll be convinced they descended because you bought new gear.

And we'll all be happy to have someone to blame ...

Thanks all for all the welcomes!! Scope out for delivery tomorrow, just as the weather here in Ireland changes from cold evenings with semi clear skies, to forecasted heavens opening!! I suppose it will give me chance to check everything over and start this great learning adventure!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived