Hello , I'm Stepping Beyond {SB} for short

stepping beyond

I'm a disabled amateur astronomer , I've been involved in uplooking since 75' when I was limited to what I could do, from a fall from a tree 30+ feet. I looked thru a Tasco 50mm alt/az for 25 yrs. , it wasn't until  the 2010 that I finally got to see thru a scope that could offer great faint fuzzy views and it wasn't until 1 1/2 yrs. ago that I attempted AP. It's been one awesome ride through the "COSMIC OCEAN" , I view and image from my backyard with my "POMAN SETUP".  Glad to be here post-39008-0-59308700-1410818645.jpgpost-39008-0-20313300-1410818683_thumb.j

Thanks to the ones of you I know already and those whom I going to get to know ,   I'm looking for a nice and tight forum to help me understand the AP side of processing after 1 1/2 yrs. processing is a nightmare for me, plus new equipment and camera doesn't help my learning barrier curve.

Nebulae I received a Levenhuk T510NG color digital telescope camera for xmas from my family . I've had friends look it up and it's a pretty sophisticated camera but, it's got some pretty nice goodies and is capable to do whatever in need it to. Except make dinner ha ha. It's just a process going thru a 139 pg. PDF help manual but, it's all part of learning, I've almost got my lxd55 mount w/ autostar down pat.So , if the clouds and rain get on out of here , I can continue to gety it precise aligned for imaging w/ 80mm refractor.

Archived