Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Big Daddy little Son , new set up

CELESCOPE

At last i,m nearly back in business, picked up the new Equinox 120 from Bern on weds night , and just spent the morning setting it all up , modded my ADM bar to fit the 120, and allow the Equinox 80 to slide with ease for balancing, so that it just need a clear evening now to make sure its all running smooth ,very pleased so far , it now width wise just 10 and a half inches , up against 19 and a half with the C11 80 combo , so i,m hoping this will solve my problem .

Anyway here it is , shiny black

Rog

4183_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'am sorry but i must be missing something here but does anybody work? it's always '' was up late last night....'' or '' setting this up this morning....'' you all must do to be able to afford all this gorgeous kit.

If it 'Looks' as good as it looks we will all be in for a treat

Excellent

ASH

Hope your good lady is on the mend Rog. How on earth did she manage to break her arm?

The Equinox120 looks A1 sitting alongside the 80, it makes a nice pairing, and this has got to be the winning setup mate.

If glamour has owt to do with it, then this ought to do the business for you. Anyway, after the initial dome nightmares, and then

the aperture problem, I think you have seen the last of trouble. Let's hope so anyway.

Just go grab them galaxies man. :D

Ron. :lol:

Hi Dave , yes dad always kept the old nuts bolts set screws etc ,so i had a look this morning through his gear and found just what i wanted,so managed to get it all set up, but thank u for your support in offering your help, will pop in soon anyway to see you ,

guess what its raining here now , just to make sure i cant get out hehehehe

Rog #

Nice setup , Rog. The two scopes look made for each other (I see they have been :D). I have been very pleased with the performance of my refractor and I think you will have an exciting time exploring your setups potential.

ah - recognise the camera by its colour.

John

Congratulations! It looks great. Fabulous optics and just right for your dome. I feel less guilty about driving away with your C11 now! I look forward to seeing some amazing pictures.

Keith

Archived