Greetings all - I just arrived.

Dave In Vermont

And hello to you as well from Vermont, or 'Varmint' as I call it. I've been into all-things-astronomical since I was 4. My parents took me to the planetarium in Boston back then. That night I had a dream about Jupiter - quite vivid, and I remember it to this day. That was it. I was hooked!

Have a slew (slightly intended pun...) of telescopes & related gear. Just ordered a MallinCam Jr. PRO and peripherals. Thought I'd give this a shout. And been meaning to join this fora, and I finally have arrived. I've belonged/belong to other places. And I've been active in computer-forums since the beginning. Earlier, in fact. Been a manager on MSN. Mod in old Lycos. Was a super-moderator (the ONLY super-mod) of an international political forum, with 2 million people coming in, out of Amsterdam - so I rather know my way around these animals.

Other fields include being an organic chemist - with other related fields. A bicycle-mechanic - build custom machines for folks. And many other hats I wear as well. Phew!

So I shall see you in due course!

Clear Skies,

Dave

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived