Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Greetings from sunny Adriatic

vilimovsky

Hello ladies and gents i'm a 32 y old IT tech from Croatia, Island of Krk, father of one wee daughter and a sucker for natural sciences. I was always interested in astronomy but all observation i did was with naked eye and some cheap supermarket scope that i borrowed from a friend. Now i'm planing to get a real scope and go with this hobby more seriously. SGL is quite a little gem in terms of knowledge and i'm glad i have stumbled on it.

Cheers!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL - This is a great place to be, so I hope that you enjoy your time here. There's loads of friendly folks who really know what they are talking about :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Greetings vilimovsky, This is a great forum and one of the coolest things to me is that the folks here are literally from all over the world. Good luck researching and purchasing that new scope and learning about this fascinating hobby...

Archived