Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi another new member, from keighley, Bradford.

TK421

Hi all, I have been loitering around for some time now but as I have just orded my first scop I thought I would goin up properly.

I have been using my Olympus DPS 1 10X50 for the last year and have enjoyed my time with them. The first time I spotted andromeda with them I was very pleased and surprised. My favorite cluster to find was the coat hanger, I just find it very amusing for some reasons. I have ordered a sky watcher heritage 130p. This seemed a good place to start down the scope road and for £70 new is was a bargain, I consider myself an occasional observer so didn't want anything bigger in size ( physical or mirror).

And I like restoring and riding 80/90's mountain bikes as well. That me for now, I guess I will see you around.

Brian.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now then from Harrogate. I hope you don't get too much light pollution from Bradford. I wonder if you restoration projects include any Kona's? If you know someone who can respray bike frames let me know.

Now then from Harrogate. I hope you don't get too much light pollution from Bradford. I wonder if you restoration projects include any Kona's? If you know someone who can respray bike frames let me know.

Hi I restored quite a few bikes but never a kona a bit to race oriented for my old bones and yes I know

A few places to get a bike repainted. Is there is a private message function on here? If there is let know what your after and I will point you in the right direction.

Brian

Archived