Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Lancashire

captainkirk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

My name is Mark , I am a complete novice and have just bought my first telescope, and I am loving it.

hope to see you all on the forums soon.

Im also from Lancashire, our viewing hasnt been superb here recently (also recently bought my first scope) but defiantly check out Saturn if you get a chance had a few nice views of that recently and welcome to the lounge :)

p.s which scope did you buy?

Hi Mark and welcome to SGL, enjoy your new scope. Problems, you know where to find us. If you have not already, down load the free program "Stellarium", it will help you find your way about the night sky :)

Im also from Lancashire, our viewing hasnt been superb here recently (also recently bought my first scope) but defiantly check out Saturn if you get a chance had a few nice views of that recently and welcome to the lounge :)

p.s which scope did you buy?

Hi Romx

thanks for the warm welcome , the scope I bought is a Sky watcher Explorer 130p , I think I should have checked on the forums first but as it was my first scope, it was all I wanted to spend, I have checked out Saturn , and it was excellent ,

Just trying  to get better views by swapping lenses, adding barlows etc, and picking up tips from SGL. Lets hope for some clear nights. :tongue:

Archived