Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn 14-05-2014

U Cyg

That's lovely Angie, a real corker!

I am so sorry to hear about your little dog, I have a couple of cocker spaniels and the oldest one is very sick with more problems than not. My wife and I are so attached to him that we got another one to soften the blow when it finally does happen. They are one of the family and it must feel exactly the same! Sorry for your loss.

Regards

Harvey

Thank you Ben and Harvey. :smiley:

Harvey, she was the middle of our three dogs but had heart trouble and other problems.  Our older one is 16 and a half now so I imagine we will be going through it all again in the not too distant future.  Make the most of every day with your dogs!

Angie

Thank you Ben and Harvey. :smiley:

Harvey, she was the middle of our three dogs but had heart trouble and other problems.  Our older one is 16 and a half now so I imagine we will be going through it all again in the not too distant future.  Make the most of every day with your dogs!

Angie

Angie.

I thought I'd get in touch with you about your dogs heart trouble. When my oldest dog was first taken to the vets and I was told that he had severe heart problems  he estimated that he had only 6 months left in him. I walked away very upset until one day out of the blue he phoned me up. He explained to me that a German rep had been in telling him about this revolutionary new drug called Cardalis. The vet claimed that dogs taking this in the future would no longer die of heart failure. - a very strong claim indeed! I immediately put Chester on them and I now have a hunch that he's right. We are now 2 years down the line and he is a very much improved dog. - His breathing is so much better and he is very much with us again, - if you know what I mean. The downside is the drug is very expensive, but £1 a day is a small price to pay! I'll let you decide.

Regards

Harvey

so sorry to here of your loss angie, a great saturn though.

bob.

Whoever stated that a dog is mans best friend was dam right, I have a chocolate lab named Thor, hes like my shadow. he comes to work with me, he comes with me when I go out stargazing when I go fishing and generaly follows me around everywhere. Although he almost ended up at the dogs home the other day after running full bore into my telescope, it was a good job I was standing right next to it to stop it hitting the deck. But I wouldn't be without him  hes a pain sometimes but hes my best friend.

Archived