Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi There, From Florida!!

Poslla28

Greeting from Sunny Florida!

I just joined this site, as I ordered my new Orion XT10i Dob telescope yesterday...This site has provided me with a wealth of great informaiton that i've been studying over the past month or 2 to help me determine which telescope & accessories would best fit me.  I'm already to go once it gets here. 

With all the research i've done, i'm starting with the following items for my XT10i:

2x TeleVue Barlow

Orion 13mm Stratus Wide-Field EP

Celestron 5mm X-Cel LX Series EP

Lumicon 1.25" Deep Space Filter

Lumicon 1.25" Variable Polarizing Filter

MrStarGuy SGC30 Bag

I definitely think i'll have a good start.  I hear this season for Saturn viewing is supposed to be incredible!  My wife and I are REALLY stoked about that.

I can't wait to get a chance to interact with everyone and share my experiences. 

Thanks!

Erik

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings from cloudy Norway Eric, and congrats with your new scope.

I got the Orion XT8i early April, but have yet to test the intelliscope part of it, visually I have been very pleased with it.

Regards 

Rune

Thank you everyone for the warm Welcomes!!  What a great place for Star-gazers to get together.  =O)

I so cannot wait to get my scope and get out in the field viewing!

Cheers!

Archived