Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

YOU MAY NOW GET EXCITED!!!

daz

Just about packed & ready myself can't wait!!!

Have you still got the folding van tich ?  

I'm in 115 and I think you are at 119 so I'll see you there on Thursday. Hope you have a decent week :smiley:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to limit the amount of stuff in the car this time... Can I ask if the cafe is open all week, or just for the main days? The food is so good there, I may as well not bring any cooking gear if is open all week! 

Also, when does the tea/coffee tent arrive.  I don't have a kettle - brews are made on my camping stove, so will I need to bring gear for this if the tea/coffee tent isn't there until Thursday. 

I'm arriving on Wednesday, and may be coming round to bribe you all (with jaffa cakes of course) to help me put up my tent (I'm on my own again)! Looking forward to seeing all of you again! 

I am arriving on wednesday If you want hot water just come over to my tent

Have you still got the folding van tich ?  

I'm in 115 and I think you are at 119 so I'll see you there on Thursday. Hope you have a decent week :smiley:

Yeah John I've still got my mad French folding flatpack caravan so not easy to miss especially with the subtle colours of the curtains. I really should downsize to the smaller model so I can unfold it by myself but I'd miss the space that this one has.

Keeping my fingers crossed for clear skies & it will be great to see you again, hopefully minus the parasol this time :grin:

I think someone mentioned cake.

Mrs T has promised me two fruit cakes and a batch of fruit scones to bring along on Friday :wink:

What's the form - do I just form these at the tea and coffee tent?

They will need to be checked by the Health and Safety inspector first. I think he is in Buzzard 47 oh and it's me :) :)

I am arriving on wednesday If you want hot water just come over to my tent

Mightily kind of you! May just have to take you up on that! Can always just take some butties and snacks to get me through til the cafe opens, but I can't live without my brews!!  :grin:

I am very officially excited, Sarah and I arrived today. Had dinner in the cafe, and it was very nice indeed :) We pitched a toilet tent on our hardstanding pitch as they told us not to use the grass, the tent pegs went in fine. Safe journey. all!

Getting the camping gear ready today :) I'll be turning up Wednesday late afternoon staying through 'till Sunday. I've got my sister staying with me this year. She's quite new to stargazing but keen to see some of the different types of kit people use.

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear that you are arriving later than usual.

You will miss watching me putting my tent up in the snow wearing shorts, while you sit in your tent drinking tea.... (2013... I have a long memory!).

This year, I will be sunbathing while you struggle with your tent, what a joy to look forward to.

Have a safe trip.

Cheers

Adrian

I am very officially excited, Sarah and I arrived today. Had dinner in the cafe, and it was very nice indeed :) We pitched a toilet tent on our hardstanding pitch as they told us not to use the grass, the tent pegs went in fine. Safe journey. all!

Hello Luke and Sarah

I will try and come over later this afternoon to say hello if you are around. With the Sun shining at the moment I guess you will be using the Ha this afternoon??

It was good to see you again, Mark, thanks for popping over! So you were right that the solar scope was out!

Since last year, the solar imaging bug has really bitten, I'm hoping to catch some nice shots from SGL9.

The proms seemed to be on holiday though once I was out :D

Hello Luke and Sarah

I will try and come over later this afternoon to say hello if you are around. With the Sun shining at the moment I guess you will be using the Ha this afternoon??

Hi All,

OK, I can now officially get excited (better late than never hey?) up till now I didn't know whether I was going to be able to make it as dads been in hospital again (same reason I booked but didn't make last year!!). However he is on the mend so will be coming down.

I'll be arriving on Thur morning and so looking forward it it!

I'll have a 4 man tent I'll be trying to get up alone so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reddoss and Mr Flibble, I'll be your neighbour :)

See you all Thu.

Haz

All packed & ready for the off tomorrow, I won't be bringing the SCT & EQ5 as I just haven't got the room. It'll be good to see you all & catching up. See you tomorrow neighbours Luke & Sarah :grin:

I'm also arriving on Thursday morning....how can I find out where my pitch is ? Ive asked Darren but no answers up to now

I think you'll have to go to reception to let them know you've arrived so I'm sure they will put you right.

Archived