SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

** PLEASE READ - FINAL PITCH PLAN **

daz

At least, I flippin' hope so!!

OK, I have had to shuffle a few people around - Astrognome, NickK and Night Casper due to length of stay.

Those that booked 5 nights have been allowed to remain BUT Lucksall may still ask you to move/shuffle if the grass looks like it will be damaged....

This has meant shuffling a few of the shorter duration Caravans to the grass area....

At the end of the day, everyone has a pitch - although it may not be the pitch you expected!!!

Plan attached - PLEASE READ AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IN AT RECEPTION!

FINAL_PITCH_PLAN.pdf

Next to AllanJ.. pitch 102.. I can see a long chat about Spectrographs :)

Hehe and I see Daz now has Tim with his Vixen across the way - cunning way to jump to the front of the queue of admirers ;):D

Firstly big thanks to Daz and the rest of the organising team!, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. Hopefully we will get some clear skies at night time, otherwise, it will be a pleasure chatting to everyone and seeing the presentations. 

You are all most welcome and apologies for all the last minute changes!

I had missed one person off the list, but that is now corrected :D

For those of you arriving Monday/Tuesday, Mark at Beaufort will be on hand to help (thanks Mark!) otherwise I will be there from Wednesday.

Daz:

Thank you for all the information and the hard work that you and others put into  to getting  yet another SGL event up and running.

This will be my third year and as before looking very much forward to meeting you guys again!

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

Thanks Daz for all the organising & hard work you've put into this, I'm really looking forward to this years event.
I should be there just after lunch on Monday so if Mark is on hand then I wouldn't mind just 5 minutes of his time to help me unfold my contraption please.

Cheers Daz, must be a nightmare trying to keep everybody happy!

P'S, I don't think I'm going to take any kit, lots of cloud forecast for the 3 days we are there :/

I know :(

Hoping Friday and Saturday will clear :D :D

Archived