Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

daz

YOU MAY NOW GET EXCITED!!!

Really looking forward to next weekend. Have business to take care of Mon -thurs away from home they arriving Friday lunchtime. Will be bringing a nice Auchentoshan to add to the single malts. All welcome.

See you all there.

;0)

Eddie

With all these single malts, I think the usual scope tour may be abandoned in favour of a whisky tour :D

I'll have Glenfiddich 12, Jura 10 and Glenmorangie 10 to add to the menu, and as I'm new to this whisky lark I'd love to trade for sips of the others :) :)

I'll have a poke about and see what whisky I can bring. Probably Aberlour and Talisker.

• Like 1

I'll be bringing some of my home made wine. It might not be as refined as your malts but anyone's welcome to try. If you don't like it, it's great fire cleaning pans [emoji6]

I'll be bringing some of my home made wine. It might not be as refined as your malts but anyone's welcome to try. If you don't like it, it's great for cleaning pans [emoji6]

• Like 1

Dammit, I meant to edit that post, not quote it! Now I look like I've already been drinking!

• Like 2

Anyone fancy a trip the the Hereford Cider Museum one day?

I'll be bringing some of my home made wine. It might not be as refined as your malts but anyone's welcome to try. If you don't like it, it's great for cleaning pans [emoji6]

Me and the Mrs will be paying a visit....

We've run out of Jif! :D

• Like 1

Last day in work Tomorrow... Yippee!!!!

I had possibly thought that I might swap days and come up on the Wednesday instead but I'm way behind with the packing...

Peter...

We also run the car on it!

Will it strip paint as I might have a job for it? :grin:

I got here at lunchtime & I'm all set up & ready to go, I did go to reception & they moved me to a different pitch (117) for some odd reason but its ok as the pitch I were supposed to have Mav is on (119)  :icon_scratch:

10155598_10152076450563434_151641395_n.j

• Like 1

For stripping paint I always use the hot air stripper. Or "Mother" as my wife calls it.

• Like 1

Hi,

We visited the Cider Museum last year.

It was interesting, some little samples, can purchase some ciders not in supermarkets, but can be pricey.

Plenty of tourist attractions in Hereford.

I am planning to do some visits on Thursday and Friday especially if it is raining.

Cheers

Adrian

Popped down to WWT Slimbridge last year with Adrian and into Hereford for some shopping. .. The Bird of Prey center is pretty close...

Hi,

Would that wine remove the Sahara sand that covered my car this morning?

Cheers

Adrian

Ha ha, I think I've invented some kind of wonder "can do all" product. Maybe I should set up a stall and sell it. I wouldn't try cleaning your mirrors with it though.

• Like 2

Ha, I tried that last year with the OH's homebrew raspberry wine - it exploded into my telescope.  Definitely don't recommend it   :Envy:   Will bring some along though - drink it before it explodes again!

I would also like to add a big thanks to Luke for helping me unfold the beast...   :grin:

• Like 1

I would also like to add a big thanks to Luke for helping me unfold the beast... :grin:

Ha ha ha! I think you should re-phrase that lol!

• Like 1

Ok I'll rephrase it :p

A big thanks to Luke for helping me unfold the caravan. :grin:

• Like 1

I would also like to add a big thanks to Luke for helping me unfold the beast...   :grin:

What happens on tour stays on tour :wink:

Right, my packing is finished :)

I have just spent a (long) while arguing with my laser collimator trying to collimate it... Urgh!

Anyway, tomorrow's plan is bike ride, load car, drive to Lucksall. Wahoo! :D

• Like 2

Front room now full of stuff ready to pack in the back of the car tomorrow.  I'll be aiming to arrive mid/late morning.

Shopping list for GoOutdoors tomorrow; replace 100AH battery (Iooks like I lost a cell on the current one :( ), grab another head torch, thermarest mattress. If anyone has forgotten something and needs anything (within reason and small lol) drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.