Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

daz

YOU MAY NOW GET EXCITED!!!

Shopping list for GoOutdoors tomorrow; replace 100AH battery (Iooks like I lost a cell on the current one :( ), grab another head torch, thermarest mattress. If anyone has forgotten something and needs anything (within reason and small lol) drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Can you please bring some sunshine an clear skies for Friday and Saturday? I think they are on isle 3 next to the hand warmers :wink:

Can you please bring some sunshine an clear skies for Friday and Saturday? I think they are on isle 3 next to the hand warmers :wink:

no problem, I'm expecting one of FLO's cloud buster guns in the morning, that should do the trick

• Like 1

I can "supply" you with up to 45A at 12-15v from a mains PSU or have a 100 Ah battery charged and ready plus charger...

Peter...

• Like 1

Right... the car is packed to the rafters and the rear suspension is pretty much bottomed out... ready for setting off tomorrow morning with lots of beer and southern comfort. I am now officially excited :)

• Like 1

just a thought --- will be arriving tomorrow, planning on 11-30am to noon'ish', should I leave it a bit later in case there's someone on my pitch that's doing the full week and needs to move?? (kingfisher 12)

Cheers

Rick

just a thought --- will be arriving tomorrow, planning on 11-30am to noon'ish', should I leave it a bit later in case there's someone on my pitch that's doing the full week and needs to move?? (kingfisher 12)

Cheers

Rick

a quick phone call to the site office will give you the information. It's unlikely that there will be others on the pitch this early in the season. I'm planning to arrive around 9am on Thursday to try to get the tent up in the dry.

• Like 3

Sheesh!

8atu9ata.jpg

I'm aiming to get there as early as I can to avoid the worst of it for setting up but it looks pretty sure I'm going to get wet. I will be there though come hell or high water.... Probably the latter :(

Disco's packed - except for the camera gear that will hopefully all fit inthe passenger side footwell and seat... Early(ish) start in the morning to try and get there and the tent up  before the heavier  rain arrives...

That's it my car's packed and ready to roll after the school run (boys are joining me on Friday). Now why did I pack that box of beer at the bottom of everything??!!