Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 25th Feb

si@nite

I found the fine detail seeing was good just after sunset, although their was a slight wobbles here and there,  then the fine detail slowly disintegrated into mush by about 9:00pm. At about that time the scope decided it was time to do a meridian flip so I went indoors.

Dan

Definitely your best to date this apparition Simon. Lovely set of images!!

Pete

Cheers Pete & Stuart I agree, i had a little luck with the seeing between 9pm- 11pm then it looked like it had gone (blasterd jet stream lol) but got plenty of runs off fortunately!

Also thanks Darryl appreciated!

I am have run out of comments from my 'book of superlatives' to describe your pictures Simon.  So, I am just going to fall back on my native Yorkshire book of expressions, 'Eh up, happen, nowt wrong with that'.

Superb, thanks for posting.

Robin

these are great images, especially from these shores.

are they RGB's? also F40? i take it this was with a x4 barlow, if so would you mind posting a single AVI frame. because i seem to find it nearly impossible to focus at F20 let alone F40 and am interested in what sort of view you are getting on an unstacked frame.

sorry for so many questions, but its the only way to learn :smiley:

Archived