About Myself

HeadInTheStars

Hello All,

I am not new persay to astronomy but I am not extreamly experienced eather. I have always had an interest in the stars since I was a child but I didn't take it seriously untill about a year ago. I started to learn constilations and identify planets and major stars with the naked eye. Then i bought a pair of 10x50 Binoculars for closer lunar and starcluster viewing. I was even able to identify M32. Then I bought an Orion Space Probe 3. Since then I have Identified alot: Beehive cluster, Jupiter with unexpected detail, Venus was able to identify phase, and Saturn was able to see seperation from ring and planet. I still try to identify new objects as well. However, wear and tear is starting to get the best of my little tellescope and in the comming months I hope to upgrade to a skyquest xt8i intelliscope.

See you all Around,

Andrew

Archived