NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Ireland

Tommay

Glad to be here.

Was out on a very clear night last week and got an urge to get into Astronomy. Ordered myself some Celestron 15X70 Bins and a tripod as this seemed to be the best way to get into things from what I've read. Can't wait to get started!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tommay,

Welcome to SGL. I think you done good starting out with the bins to see how things pan out / how the interest takes you. Plenty of help and knowledge on here.

What part of Ireland are you from? I'm originally from Portstewart.

Ian

Thanks for the welcomes!

Hi Tommay,

Welcome to SGL. I think you done good starting out with the bins to see how things pan out / how the interest takes you. Plenty of help and knowledge on here.

What part of Ireland are you from? I'm originally from Portstewart.

Ian

Yeah, seemed to make the most sense going with the bins first. I live in Galway, in the west. Hopefully the weather is kind in the run up to Christmas, not looking too good right now!

Hi Tommay and welcome to the lounge, Binos are a great way to start your adventure into astronomy, have a look hear http://binocularsky.com/  to get you started.

Thanks, I've read a lot of info on that site (Been lurking for a while) great info, cleared up a lot of questions I had.

Archived