NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

Haha, I've been expecting you Mr Bond lol - sorry, I still think it is beautiful.... just a tad inconvenient at times ;)

Hope you have a successful few days Damian - you deserve things to go well :)

He he I know you will all come around to my way of thinking eventually then we can gather resources and put an end to the menacing satanic object!

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He he I know you will all come around to my way of thinking eventually then we can gather resources and put an end to the menacing satanic object!

Not sure if you sound more like a Bond villain or Gru with your talk of putting an end to The Moon lol ;)

Pleased to hear your mirror is finally taking shape - just hope is doesn't come out looking like your quiche - with wobbly edges, a dodgy round bit in the middle and dark marks all over it he he ;)

I'm not going to be able to make the star party unfortunately, I had to make a choice, very difficult choice to make in fact. It was either see the fiancé tomorrow for the first time since beginning of August or have time off work to go to the star party. So I had to go with the missus, she's a good enough star for me [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] or maybe I'm under the thumb [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to be able to make the star party unfortunately, I had to make a choice, very difficult choice to make in fact. It was either see the fiancé tomorrow for the first time since beginning of August or have time off work to go to the star party. So I had to go with the missus, she's a good enough star for me [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] or maybe I'm under the thumb [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji107] that's her thumb sam

[emoji71]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Was thinking of getting you a nice illuminated moon globe for Christmas D

Not sure if you sound more like a Bond villain or Gru with your talk of putting an end to The Moon lol ;)

Pleased to hear your mirror is finally taking shape - just hope is doesn't come out looking like your quiche - with wobbly edges, a dodgy round bit in the middle and dark marks all over it he he ;)

I'm sure it will be fine Vicky but let's hope it doesn't turn out to have a giant tomato slice and ham bits on it!

A bit more improvement today. Just sat having a nice cool pint of Coors watching John and his pals set the band gear up for a rehearsal.

Sounds like fun - are you stopping to watch them rehearse? What sort of music do they play?

Good news on the mirror - you deserve a pint or two tonight :)

He he, my moon images were actually taken through Gain's pocket salami, but the less said about that the better lol ;)

Sounds like fun - are you stopping to watch them rehearse? What sort of music do they play?

I'm one of the roadies now! I'm not really sure what they play as they're just bashing drums and testing mics at present.

All noisey stuff!

I'm one of the roadies now! I'm not really sure what they play as they're just bashing drums and testing mics at present. All noisey stuff!

Sounds like you will have had a fun evening. Have you deciphered what sort of music it is yet, or has the Coors taken you beyond caring? ;)

Archived