Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

It's that hill we've gone over that's done it! I'm hoping to get to bed at 8am when Luke has gone to school, and I'll get up again around noon. Not at work until 2pm tomorrow, which has worked out well :)

That's alright, I'm doing 8:15 to 6pm tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's alright, I'm doing 8:15 to 6pm tomorrow

I'm just doing 2pm to 5.30pm - such a long shift - don't know how I'm going to cope lol

Usually do my "longer" day on a Monday, but it is the first flu clinic on Wednesday at the surgery I work at and it is going to be manic, so I am doing my longer day then, which has worked out well too :)

The mist has rolled in here and it's quite thick.

I'm up for work in just over an hour so I'm off to bed after punishing myself for even looking at the satanic object! It has revealed its true colour tonight it is the stuff of nightmares! Oh and fracs too! Finder scopes don't count lol!

Back home, unpacked and sorted after an amazing night viewing and imaging the lunar eclipse. Wow! We avoided the mist and fog until around 4.30am. Matt was still busy imaging when Gain and myself left, and Soupy stopped back with him whilst he was finishing off. Just uploading my photos, and here is a quick one straight out of the DSLR. Loved every minute of it. Thank you for a night I will not forget  :)

post-39306-0-91808000-1443416723_thumb.j

Archived