SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

Virtual Moon Atlas is worth downloading too, especially if you get some of the extra hi-res textures.

http://www.ap-i.net/avl/en/download

If the weather is kind then I may be tempted to travel over for the eclipse.

It'll be good to see you Matt if you can make it over. Did you get my post earlier with the details? Hopefully see you there :)

Soupy, although you are a noob, well done on the 2000.

I'm on the Tetley Smooth Flow - making the most of it as I'll be having a dry Sunday ;)

Think it's time for bed - hopefully see some of you around this time tomorrow!

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and don't like viewing the moon...... hehe..... Shhhhh ;)

Oii you frac lovers just remember all the major telescopes in the world are reflectors and they don't look at the moon!

Besides I'm just wondering what other bits I can buy today may be making lots of astro purchases! Clouds clouds clouds

Oii you frac lovers just remember all the major telescopes in the world are reflectors and they don't look at the moon!

Besides I'm just wondering what other bits I can buy today may be making lots of astro purchases! Clouds clouds clouds

Your a bad man lol

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Actually, I reckon when your time has come Damien, and your judged by the astro gods, they will put you in the lunar observing section hehe

Just so long as it's the moon's of Jupiter I'm viewing lol

Are they. Make sure you sky plus it then

Was only a brief image although my night vision is now shot so it's time for another cuppa and wait for all the late night auto posting people to get up!

Was going to watch it this aft but no need now so I'll just have to continue with the build  :grin:

Oh and yes well done Mr Hamilton

Oops ... Sorry Damian if you had it recorded!

Btw. I meant, well done Hamilton for retiring?I love it when the Germans get podium!

Was only a brief image although my night vision is now shot so it's time for another cuppa and wait for all the late night auto posting people to get up!

Ursula has been up and watching for a while too!

Late night auto-posters indeed! I think I have passed my Queen of the Forum crown onto the princes - Gain, Soupy and Chris lol

Neil - think you are down at 5th in line to the throne, after Damian who is in 4th ;)

It's a wonder my phone has chance to recharge with all the notifications coming through!

What you been contemplating Damian? What frac to treat yourself to?

Seriously, hope you're alright - it's generally not good when you get in the habit of waking up early thinking about stuff.

Good luck with the mirror buddy, and hope you get stuck into that build today. You deserve for things to start going right, and for it all to finally come together :)

Omg what's gone on. Over 3 pages of posts I'm glad I don't have it on alerts or I'd of been in big trouble with my wife.

Looks like non of you went to bed last night.

I don't think I will be out tonight for the eclipse as its work at 7am hope it clears up for tonight if it dose I will Bob out into the garden it view and then back to bed.

Well done on ur posts everyone not mentioning any names you know who you are (Ursula)

Mark

Archived