Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moon has risen. It's looking mighty fine. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

There will be cloud of some sort. Coming in from the northwest and all over the county by eclipse time. hopefully we'll see something and have a ton of fun at the same time!

Clouds are looking ominous. Hope they buzz off later.

Matt You could come to mine for 11 like Vicky and we'll all go across to gains if that is easier?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The clouds do look like they are going to spoil the party a little, but I'm sure we'll have a great night together.

It may just be as quick for Matt to scoot along the M62 rather than meeting at yours Soupy, but I am still coming across for 11pm to follow you over to Gain's.

Just got up after a lovely 3 hour sleep. An afternoon nap was surprisingly pleasant, and I feel refreshed and ready to go! :)

Going to get the car sorted later on as it is right down the bottom of the street, and I keep hoping someone will go out and free a space up! Got the flask warming up too.

I use a modified SW Skymax 150 case to hold my EQ6, it was about £78. Everything checked & packed up into the car for later. We'll, apart from thermos flasks & snacks

Thanks for an idea there Matt. Might need to invest in a suitable case for it at some point in the future. It's too much of an expensive bit of kit to risk getting damaged :)

We do if we are not going to get any for 48 hours! Used to be able to do it, not so good at it now!

It's that hill we've gone over that's done it! I'm hoping to get to bed at 8am when Luke has gone to school, and I'll get up again around noon. Not at work until 2pm tomorrow, which has worked out well :)

Archived