Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Vicky. I've got to admit. Now I've been up there I love it! It's a beautiful spot. I'm heading up with Lee at about 8.30. If you want to follow me up then that's sound by me. Bring whatever kit you want. Me and Lee are both talking our scopes so your welcome to have a go with them. It's upto you. Im making the most of getting up there while I can before my new arrival is here lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ryan, are you leaving at 8.30pm or getting there for 8.30pm? I am dropping my mum off at The Bulls Head at 7.45pm so can meet you Middlestown somewhere, just let me know. I'll message you my mobile number so you've got it.

Hope this cloud clears as it is dreadful my way right now.

I'm gonna have to dismantle the mirror testing gear to mount the scope.

The mirror thread has now passed 10000 views! Never thought it would be that popular seeing someone put themselves through so much torture!

The small car park then. If it's too windy then there is always the social event with good company and mk 1 eye ball for some zer0 mag observing

Well, I'm not bringing my big scope as I'll only be out a couple of hours to have a play with the camera and hopefully do a bit of scouting about with the binos. Mainly coming for the company to be honest :)

Well, I'm not bringing my big scope as I'll only be out a couple of hours to have a play with the camera and hopefully do a bit of scouting about with the binos. Mainly coming for the company to be honest :)

I mean setting off at about 8.30. Or anytime from 8 if you want? Call upto my house if you like when you drop your Mum off.

I mean setting off at about 8.30. Or anytime from 8 if you want? Call upto my house if you like when you drop your Mum off.

PM your address along with rough directions from Middlestown traffic lights. I'll let you know if I am definitely coming when I get home from work after 6pm. If I am, I'll pop up after 8pm :)

When you get to the traffic lights, turn left. Then its your first right onto Ramsey Road. Then right again when the road forks and immediately right again into a set of 4 newish semi detached houses. Mines number 5. Ill check back on here to see if your coming.

Would this stuff work for covering my lap top screen?

If not, can someone give me a code for the stuff you were on about on eBay.

I don't have an account with eBay, but can use my friend's account if need be.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tail-Light-Headlight-Cover-30x60cm-red/dp/B00B5NPMFE/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429013584&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Red+lith+film

When you get to the traffic lights, turn left. Then its your first right onto Ramsey Road. Then right again when the road forks and immediately right again into a set of 4 newish semi detached houses. Mines number 5. Ill check back on here to see if your coming.

Thanks Ryan, I'll post on here to confirm whether I am still coming, but at this time I am 90% sure I will be :)

Do you meet here as well in the layby?

I met up here last time I went with Soupy and Sam. As Damien says though. The Eastern view isn't that great due to the trees.

Archived