Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good shots Vicky. Two ISS, third one Jupiter and leo? In the great tree constellation. An upside down Ursa major and Jupiter and leo again

Thanks Damian, they're not bad. My favourite is the ISS photo from the 22.27 pass. Managed a nice long 16 second exposure which is the longest Luke's camera will do. It is Jupiter and Leo behind the tree in the 3rd photo :)

Thanks Damian, they're not bad. My favourite is the ISS photo from the 22.27 pass. Managed a nice long 16 second exposure which is the longest Luke's camera will do. It is Jupiter and Leo behind the tree in the 3rd photo :)

Thought so,

Regulus is hidden by the lower branches.

To the right of the main trunk nestling in the branches is Algieba with Adhafera to above, Zosma is left of the branch at the top left and the star Chort below to the left

Denebola just out of shot to the far left.

Leo is a wonderful constellation

The clouds seem to be coming in a bit this afternoon, and I was hoping for a couple of hours outside this evening.

I know Many Clouds has just come in, but we didn't mean it literally.........

I've got a new toy I was wanting to play with, which probably explains it! :(

21:34 in the west and then at 23:10 also in the west according to clear outside

Mark

Yes, the ISS is 9.34pm at 58 degrees and has a 3 star rating if we have fairly clear skies.

The 11.10pm pass is only at 17 degrees and is only a 1 star rating.

I'm just watching national on 4+1 if I tell them I don't know the result will betfred let me put a bet on meany clouds I could go a £1,000 lol

Mark

if It worked like that I would be backing it again with my life savings on it lol

@Vicky as you asked I got £52 back

Archived