Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the only problem Paul but need to see Saturn [emoji6]

Mark

Saturn doesn't start to rise until just after midnight,  and might be a little bit to close to the moon for  good views

If it's clear I'll be stopping to see if we can see Saturn too Mark. Even if we just manage a fleeting glimpse!

I will be bringing all my filters, including my moon filter.

Is there anyone going who can show me how to set up my CG-3 EQ mount?

Going to bring my 8SE to give it a go at having a proper alignment as I haven't really managed to use it since I bought it.

I could just do with some help with the mount for my little frac, and I'll bring it if there is anyone who can help.

Is it just me, Leigh and Mark meeting up then? Is anyone else meeting there?

See if you can get to Cedar Court for about 7.30pm Mark as it would be good if we can all go in a little convoy.

Looking forward to finally getting to Winscarr and giving the scope a good go :)

Looks like it Vicky I will try but could be more like 7:45 if ur not there will see u up at Winscar

Mark

I've sent you my mobile phone number. Text me before 7.15pm to let me know if you are going to make it to Cedar Court before 7.30pm.

If not, me and Leigh will just meet you in the sailing club car park :)

I'm coming up tonight. Don't know what time my eta is but I'm sorry in advance if I have my lights on. I've a new car that has daytime running lights and I haven't figured out how to turn then off! I think it might require a fuse pull.

I've sent you my mobile phone number. Text me before 7.15pm to let me know if you are going to make it to Cedar Court before 7.30pm.

If not, me and Leigh will just meet you in the sailing club car park :)

Ob not got ur pm Vicky as I'm using tap talk on my iPhone. I don't think it dose pm

Mark

Wish I was joining you lot as well... But I'll have to just have the clear skies up here ;)

Been like a summers day, had a walk up to Sycamore Gap and got a few snaps. I'll post once I download to the iPad.

Archived