WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad. Stick with me kid and you'll get there.....,,.. ;)

M51 The Whirlpool Galaxy looks awesome!

Trying my best V...just need a few more tips from you then the Rebel Alliance will be destroyed once and for all! The dark side will conquer

The space walk was good to watch if a bit fraught at the closing stages.

Just watching Kevin Fong again on iplayer about the effects of altitude on the human body. All good stuff

Will they retire that suit now? its the second time at least that its had a leak, rumour has it that they new of a leak before lucas ilfated space walk the other year. dont think id want to go for a space walk in it.

@ V or U you can stack in PS Elements using layers, you have to do it more or less manually but it can be done

Thanks Leigh - I read about that on-line and tried to have a go this afternoon. I got confused with the "place" command and changing the transparency etc. Got in a bit of a mess as I don't fully understand what I'm doing with linkingand merging layers etc. It'll come in time. Lots to research on-line and I need to watch some tutorials. However, it could mean that I can "stack" some of my images prior to getting a new laptop. Thank you :)

Will they retire that suit now? its the second time at least that its had a leak, rumour has it that they new of a leak before lucas ilfated space walk the other year. dont think id want to go for a space walk in it.

I've just binge-watched Stargazing Live, but was disappointed that they only did one Back to Earth programme, as I find that the most interesting part.

Me and Terry commented about how "dodgy" the space suits are, to say they cost about £50M each lol

At least they got back inside the ISS safely :)

Archived