Hi From Baginton

BagintonGazer

Ive been keen on Astronomy for many years, but ive only recently, within 2-3 years started taking it more serious. I now have a Skywatcher 130p AZ Goto at present, I use a NIkon D3000 DSLR which to start off with was great, But the more i do, the more i realise im in deseprate need of A Live View. So its save like mad and wait.

I co founded a small group on Facebook, we have not had regular meets yet, but have had some great times together, a Small StarParty last September, a solar viewing event which we have been asked to do again this year and in January, we did the Stargazing live event, in which over 100 members of the public attended. I class myself as a beginner and im still learning much about my Telescope and within the next year, i aim to of imaged a nebula.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL Gaz. You'll find plenty of help to get you started on those nebulas in the imaging section.

All we need to do now is convince the parish council to turn off the street lights, and for parcelforce to go out of business and we'll be laughing in Baginton!

While you are at the letters Gary, that hangar in the airport nearest the field that backs onto our houses has a nuisance light just left on at night too. Usually there's nobody there :(

While you are at the letters Gary, that hangar in the airport nearest the field that backs onto our houses has a nuisance light just left on at night too. Usually there's nobody there :(

Consider it done! i'm going to write and see if i can meet and show these people the issue.

Consider it done! i'm going to write and see if i can meet and show these people the issue.

Archived