NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi from Hampshire and Bristol

PhilM

Hi to everyone on what seems to be a really cracking forum.

Currently spend my weekdays mostly in Bristol (can just make out the summer triangle :D ) and my weekends in a little village out in the sticks in Hampshire (much much better :D )

Main scope is an Orion Optics 200mm dob mainly mounted on a GM8 these days. Currently trying to convince santa (ok, be allowed by the missus) to greatly upset the bank manager and treat myself to both a new mount (EQ6 pro) and one of those rather nice looking Burgess 91mm triplets for xmas. Will have to see if I've been a good enough boy this year...

Phil.

Hi Phil,

Welcome to forum from another Hampshire member. Although my part of Hampshire is not so LP friendly :insects1:

That Burgess 91mm looks a cracking scope, had my eye on that for months. Sadly Santa is skint this year and not able to oblige :? Good luck talking around your Santa.

Regards

Russ

Thanks for such a warm welcome.

I'm hoping to use the Burgess as a good grab and go to get some observing done from outside Bristol during the week and then use as an imaging scope at the weekend 8)

Thanks for the tips - Operation 'Win Favour' is in full swing :D

Phil.

Archived