Hello!

Gilez

Hi all,

after years and year of wanting to get one, I have finally just bought myself a telescope - a Skywatcher 130P Supatrak.

I received a superb service from Matrin at First Light Optics, and it arrived today. I have no experience whatsoever but, as with most if not all of my other hobbies, I think long and hard about it before committing to anything to make sure it isnt a passing fad. The wife also agreed to me spending the money, so I dont hang around for her to change her mind!

Hopefully the sky will be clear tomorrow so that my afternoon tomorrow assembling and reading everything can be put to good use.

I have been reading up on stuff on here for a while now, but only just joined, and there appears to be a lot og helpful people and good advice, so I am looking forward to getitng stuck in. I am sure I will be asking questions soon, so you may be hearing from me sooner than later.

Happy viewing...

Gilez

Archived