Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Maidstone

Ant-33

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ant and welcome to the forum. There is certainly plenty of information available here to keep you busy for quite some time - or at least until the clouds eventually clear. :grin: Don't hesitate to ask any question along the way as there plenty of experience to help you along and to get you up and running.

Clear skies for now and enjoy the forum

James

Thanks so much for the welcome. It's great to see so many friendly and helpful people here. I know I'll get a lot from the forum, and hopefully in time I'll be able to give more back. Great to meet you all :smiley:

Hi Ant

Welcome to SGL, you will find it is a great site and with the weather the UK seems be dishing out a site like this comes in very useful indeed. I used to live in Chatham up to 1971 when I moved up to Hull. I went to Moat park many times as a 10- 14 year old, is it still there? Maidstone had trams in those days to.

Enjoy the site.

Alan.

Welcome to SGL, you will find it is a great site and with the weather the UK seems be dishing out a site like this comes in very useful indeed. I used to live in Chatham up to 1971 when I moved up to Hull. I went to Moat park many times as a 10- 14 year old, is it still there? Maidstone had trams in those days to.

Hi Alan, Yes, Mote Park is still there, and they've been doing rather a lot of 'improvements' to it. When I was at school I used to sail in the lake there :smiley:

Trams, eh? I'll have to see if I can find a library book with old photos. That would be interesting to see.

Cheers

Ant

Archived