Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What Astro presents will be under the tree this year?

Si W

Hi All

I have just been wondering, what Astro presents do you think, wish for, or know your getting this Christmas off Santa, with the amount of rain we are getting there must be loads of cloud vouchers knocking about with the presents people are getting :grin: .

Simon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked the mother-in-law for Making Every Photon Count and the wife for a replacement Bahtinov to replace the one I forgot to take off the end of my scope before slewing and ended up on the floor in 20 pieces!

I'm hoping my parents have for me a copy of The Cambridge Double Star Atlas. If not, they have lost the copy I picked up from Waterstones for them to wrap..

that's my pressie this year. when it fell open accidentally on arrival it looked excellent.

OMG will somebody wake up in this house!!! I'm 52 with children and grandchildren in the house....the only person up is me and i'm hopping around waiting to open my presents, don't kids know the meaning of Christmas any more lol

Nice new shiny handwarmer from my daughter. :grin: The fingerless gloves I have only work for so long and accurate focusing with numb fingers is a bit like mashing your phone keypad with the palm of your hand and hoping you dial the right number.

Bring on the cold clear nights. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Archived