Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EM200 on the way

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i want it known , i am NOT taking responsiblity for this lavish spend , lol ,and i think now Jackie has to put the whole blame on MARTIN. :D :D.seriouly though , that looks the business Martin, as Dave says a nice bit of engineering , in fact nearly as good as my QE6PRO :lol:.

Rog

well i want it known , i am NOT taking responsiblity for this lavish spend , lol ,and i think now Jackie has to put the whole blame on MARTIN. :lol::D.seriouly though , that looks the business Martin

:D :lol:Er no! twas you who started the ball rolling Rog so you'll just have to face up to the fact (or to Jackie should you ever get to meet her - which you will cos she knows where you live!)

Jon - I sold my Laser dinghy complete with full and radial rigs, the new race kit, carbon tiller and extension. The soul was sold a long time ago - for an old vinyl record deck I think.

Looks a classy piece of gear Martin, almost as good as my Astro5 mount. :D.

You realize of course that not even clouds, fog, or even daylight is usable as an excuse now you have got this wonderful bit of magic.

So, we all expect a mind blowing M42 within a week. It has to at least 10 times the quality of SteveL's from Kelling by the way. :D

Ron. :lol::D

Stonkingly good mount Martin, how many kidneys did you have to sell?

Just a boat Gordon! (saving the kidneys for an STL1100... :D)

Martin, will you do a PE measurement? I have never done one but I think that one of the "canonical" software packages can do it for you.

Sounds biblical! What are the canonical software packages. The best software I know is Pempro but it's pretty expensive. I measured the PE on my GPDX once using the free trial version (+/_ 8 arc secs). I might get the trial version again using a different email address and laptop. None of the Tak mounts have periodic error correction.

Archived