SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Mod Team Changes

Please don't change your avatar for now. It will take sometimes to get used to the name changes. It will be very confusing if you change your name and avatar simultaneously.

Dont worry. No chance of that, I'd forget who I was myself.:D:)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks and congrats to all. i'd still be unboxing my scope if it wasn't for this forum. invalable...

just 1 question...how come i can't get smilies for my posts sometimes :hello2:

• 6 months later...

To be brutally honet I wouldn't be popping in here if it was not such a nice place to pop into. The mods do a great job and I thank them. But for me the main thanks go to Admin (Yes I am creeping a bit :) for the providing of a site that doesn't make me feel like the total numpty I really am.

Long may you reign/

Congratulations to you all as you all do a fine job. I've always been made to feel very welcome & I appreciate all the help you guys have given me. I've met some real nice people from the forum too & hope to catch up with you all again in March..... :grin:

Archived