Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Northampton

Undómiel

Hi, I'm Megan,

I joined a while back but only just saying hello. I've always had an interest but was given my first scope, a Skywatcher 90mm refractor, for my birthday last July. Since then my interest has exploded and I'm very much into the Astrophotography side of things. I've just ordered a Skywatcher 200p reflector so I'm really looking forward to taking things to the next level when it arrives.

Below are a couple of my Moon, Jupiter and Mars pics from the past few days taken with my Canon 550D, prime focus on my refractor.

7025075873_ec4465fcc0_b.jpg

Luna 27-03-12 by meggym00, on Flickr

7013628365_aff8af65d6_b.jpg

Mars 24-03-12 by meggym00, on Flickr

6977629917_aaa7b1c8e6_b.jpg

Jupiter 11/03/12 with Europa's Shadow by meggym00, on Flickr

Hi Megan and a very nice collection of images. Looks like you have been seduced by the "dark art" so go steady with the budget - don't want your next picture of a black hole being the one in your purse!

Clear skies

James

A warm welcome to the SGL Forum Megan.

You've got some decent looking images from your scope and camera.

Good work indeed for a relative beginner, and you seem to know your way around the equipment.

Keep up the good start, it's a very addictive arm of astronomy, and expensive too :(.

Best Wishes.

Ron.

Archived