Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Yet another newbie

Siminiminom

Hello all at SGL :hello2: ,

Just another newbie here, thanks mainly to prof Brian Cox :D .

I am sure i am in the same boat as many newcomers to the hobby, i have been interested in everything "up there" for years but only recently felt the push to look into things a bit more, so here i am.

I tried not to move too quickly, just starting with turn left at orion, stellarium and night sky on my iphone, but then a skywatcher 200p Dob came up for sale and i had to have it :D

So i hope i am here for a long time to come and thanks in advance for all the help that is on this great forum

:)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can't wait to discover what is out there and thanks to everyone on SGL that will be much easier, i have already learned so much by just reading what is on here.

I have added a 6mm and 32mm gso plossl and some filters to the standard 25mm and 10mm that come with the scope, i just need to get out there and use them now, the view i got from the moon with just the 10mm was great so i cant wait to experiment :)

Thanks again everyone

Simon

Archived