SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

latest buys.. the S.W.V.G :P

garethmob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just agreed to buy a Telementor 2 :grin::grin: dream scope since my earliest observing days.....

Helen

Very jealous Helen. I suspect it was the one I nearly bought but couldn't afford just at the minute. Have fun with it :-)

Just agreed to buy a Telementor 2  :grin:  :grin:  dream scope since my earliest observing days.....

Helen

Know the feeling Helen, I looked for a Telementor off and on for many years. There wasn't much of a chance finding one overseas, but I happened to read about one for sale in the UK on the CN site while I was here in the UK.  I was in the right place at the right time, so my Wife and I had an excuse for a road trip; Cardiff to Ipswich and back, with the Telementor safely on the back seat.   

Congrats on securing the dream.  :smile:

I could bring it to the star party Steve  :grin:  (or you could just pop up the hill to me one night!!)  I'm still trying to work out how to get it delivered though - just discovered Fedex don't deal with individuals  :huh:

Helen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first time I looked through one of these was back in 1985 when I was working on a construction project at the Mt. Wilson Observatory. I said to myself.......  " Someday " 

Twenty six years later it became a reality.  

Archived