Hello from the Netherlands!

Cloudsurfer

Hi, everyone! Thought I'd give myself a little introduction before I start asking the big questions :)

I'm Guimo, 24 years old and live in the Netherlands. I'm an aircraft engineer at Schiphol and an occasional pilot of small airplanes (just for fun!).

I'm not actually new to astronomy, been doin it for years with a telescope I got as a kid. A Bresser 50 or 60 mm refractor. Recently I decided to take things up a notch and dig moore deeply into the sky than just watching Jupiter and Saturn all the time :)

So I bought a Skywatcher Explorer 130p which arrived yesterday. Got some beautiful views of Jupiter and the Pleiades as a starter last night as the clouds rolled off! I hope this is the first of many fantastic observations!

I hope to learn as much as possible here from you guys so expect me to hang around oft :(

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived