Hello from Titan, we Titanians can see Saturn and its rings better than you can.

Anders

Now that I have your attention, sorry for cutting your hopes of extra terrestrial contact down but I'm actually from a small town in Sweden.

I've been stargazing with my trusty 'scope for about a year now (but always looked up at the night sky thinking about its glory, for as long as i can remember) and I decided to become a member here because you seem like a friendly bunch of people :D

I graduated as a welder a few years ago but things didn't exactly go my way (I blame the financial crisis and the lying morons leading the welding companies around here) so I decided to study maths and physics in hopes of a professional career in astronomy some day in the future.

You have to at least try to reach your dreams otherwise you will regret it when it's too late.

I could use your advice on something because my head is torn into 3 pieces, but that's for another thread coming up shortly :p

So until then, Hi!

//Anders

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nomination for a newly invented post - Best And Most Misleading Forum Title of the Week!

On the sensible side, clear skies and welcome to the forum! Your long winter nights will be the envy of us all when we get to December.

P.S - Titanians would have a pretty rubbish view of the rings, they see them side on! Try asking the Phoebians :D

Archived