NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi folks...

Finite

Just joined, clinging on to the underside of the planet, in NZ. Don't know about the rest of the planet, but weve had rain rain rain rain for the past couple of months! any of you who can manage it, please send good weather soon....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL Finite. I was very lucky with the weather when I visited your lovely country. Two weeks on North Island and two weeks on South Island and not a single drop of rain did I see. You are at the mid-winter stage whilst we are in the middle of our summer (allegedly!) We will be envying you before too long, never fear.

Welcome to SGL, Finite.

With all that rain, want to buy a dinghy?:hello2:

The guys here have helped me tremendously, I'm sure you will enjoy the same service and offer your quotient too.

Hello finite, we've had more than our fair share of bad weather too. To quote " clinging on to the underside of the planet", this conjures up some funny images of you having to walk around on your hands and if you let go you go flying up into the sky and beyond.lol

Archived