Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

beautiful ngc 4565

FranckiM06

Hello every body,

Yesterday night some clouds were just on eclipse moon area:mad:, so I have pointed this nice galaxy and I have done 24 exposures of 300s on ngc 4565 with my refractor + 7 darks & 13 flats :

ngc4565aa3iris2cs56.png

The inverse image:

ngc4565aa3iris2cs56n.png

Franck

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You heard him, everyone. He's given us permission to move in! If you could sort out our visas, Franck, we'll see you soon!

Gorgeous image, too. The framing is great, and all those little fuzzies give such a great sense of the depth we're looking through.

Great image, but why do people inverse images? I would presume to make them easier to make out, but how does that work? I've always been taught that white on a black background is easier to see - hence the 'high contrast' accessibility themes you often get. Or is that just for computer screens? :)

My favourite galaxy too,my favourite area of the sky also.

Cracking shot,great dust lane and love all those other faint fuzzies you've captured.

Gives everything a sence of scale.

Archived