Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

beautiful ngc 4565

FranckiM06

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible image - the thing I love about images like this is scanning the background for other galaxies. The thought that in that shot there are literally billions and billions of stars and the distances involved are truly beyond anything we can comprehend. lovely shot.

Thank you so much every body. I'm so happy to see and feel your enjoye to see this galaxy.

Scosmico, the flats is to remove the dust on your sensor camera and shot some images with some light over your scope (on front) and you shot very quicly; I mind I do with my ccd some shot of 0,04s and with my 40d canon, I do 1/40s

After that, the darks is to remove the noice in your image. So I put back the cover over my refractor and I do the same shot of the image: if my image is 300s, I will do the same shot exposure time for the darks.

Yes I know Olly but I have to get simple tuto and to understand (with my low level) how to assembled each image from LRGB

Franck

Archived