SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Sutton :)

Winged_Girl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again guys :D

I have been looking for a while and had so much advise but still totally lost with it all! I would love to start view plus imaging planets with the dslr.. I have £450, that is for a scope and a couple more lens to help the scope reach its max potential.. I have been advised to get a goto if this is what i want to be doing.. in a few years time i would love to be doing DSI so for the time being just want to get a nice scope that will help get some decent planet images...

Any ideas? thanks guys x x

PS I did join back in January lol.. and have been spying on the posts since then but thought i would start to get involved a bit more, But to be honest i dont get on too well with forums haha.. I always get lost :-/

• 1 month later...

Welcome to SGL and Astronomy Gemma, I'm not too far from you in Bromley. Rubbish skies here though but I get to Astro camps as often as I can and still manage to image from home (clouds permitting) .

Carole

Hi and a BIG welcome to SGL.

It's a great place to get lots of info and advice...(and how to spend your money!!!-but in a good way that is for a most worthy cause!)

Best of luckand clear skies

Archived