Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Better late then never...

Jannis

or so they say at least, hehe... :D

Well, i've been here for a while already, and have got to know a few of you a little, but never got to say hi to everyone.

So... Well...

Hi all!!! :(

My name is Jan Erik, I live in Norway, more exactly in Moss, but are about to move to Fredrikstad.

My hobbies are astronomy, photography, computers and hifi/car stereo.

I have education in service electronics, but never really started up in that business, so currently working as customer support for a phone company.

I've always been into photography, but never astrophotography as i simply didn't know it was possible at all, but that quickly changed after i got a T2 ring and tried. Was the best spendt $35 in this hopbby, however, it was also the reason i'm now broke. This hobby just eats more and more money... :o

I'm still at a very beginner stage when it comes to both astronomy in general and photo processing, but every day i'm here, i'm learning something new. :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived