Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hello from bradford

bcfc1979

hi ppl im stephen from bradford

having watched programes on disco,natgeo,history etc for a long time about the planets,a few months ago i finally decided it was time to get mysen a scope and join some groups. so here i am....

and from what i have seen this looks like a excellent place for me to learn all the tricks. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that could be good having some local ppl,as tbh i dont have much of a clue what im doing...but i got to start somwere and im really looking forward to it.just need a clear night now,as i missed my chance on saturday due to been in the pub celebrating a long over due win haha

@ todd8137 i dont not have a clue what scope it is, after searching i was looking at the skywatcher range (refractor) then i was given a scope but it has no branding on it, other than the markings 72mm f/11.1 and its on a eq mount! prob a cheapo thing but it will do me for now

Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum.

For a moment I thought your tag was for 'Bristol City Football Club' :) and then I read that you're from Bradford, but hey you can always support us if you want:D:D(I won't let on;))

Clear skies

James

Archived