NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi - Newbie from Bournemouth/Milton Keynes

ObeyOne

Hi all... Been avidly digesting the content from this great website for a while now. I live in Bournemouth but spend the week generally in Milton Keynes where I work from. Whilst in Milton Keynes my evenings are generally my own so I have plenty of time for gazing (weather permitting). I've been interested in astronomy for quite some time (used to go to Badbury Rings a few years ago with a friend and his scope) but am looking to pull the trigger on buying my own.

Look forward to contributing to this site.

Regards

Karl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Karl. welcome to SGL from me too. There seem to be quite a few skywatchers in the MK area. Look at the community pages where local groups of people who use this site can get together. There is one for 3 Counties including MK.

Hi all and thanks for such a warm welcome :)

I haven't yet got a scope - will be buying in the next 2-3 weeks.

Currently favouring the Skywatcher 200p, though i gather there's quite low stock for this at the moment.

Karl

Archived