• Created
  • Last Reply
Negotitating terms with the other 1/2 at the moment

Are dog allowed?

Would like to come along this year

Steve

Extract from the Park Intro.

Ron.

Well behaved dogs are also welcome at Lucksall but MUST be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the park, exercised in the area provided and not allowed to foul the park.

I am thinking of making the long weekend, but i may need help in putting a tent up:o. I have been given a 6 man tent and as yet it has not seen the light of day, so its a good excuse to go and try it out. Never been to a Star Party either, so throw the 2 together and Bingo.

Extract from the Park Intro.

Ron.

Well behaved dogs are also welcome at Lucksall but MUST be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the park, exercised in the area provided and not allowed to foul the park.

Thanks Ron

I did see that after I posted :):p

what did they used to say read the instructions/information carefully :)

Steve

I am thinking of making the long weekend, but i may need help in putting a tent up:o. I have been given a 6 man tent and as yet it has not seen the light of day, so its a good excuse to go and try it out. Never been to a Star Party either, so throw the 2 together and Bingo.

I would advise that you have a go at setting the tent up , ive seen many people struggle with an unfamiliar tent (which is easy to sort as help is available).

More importantly to make sure it isnt damaged or has anything missing (tent poles for example) , nothing worse than having those sort of problems away from home.

I think i will double ,double double check,,... I cannot (well i can), imagine the grief when you start to set up and as you are getting organised you realise that you have left some gear at home. A dent in the wallet to buy new, which money could go on better things.

Will there any companys selling items at the site,ie, scopes, binos, eyepieces etc?

I only ask so i know to bring a card or 2:)

Archived