Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL6 - The Preview

Helen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 5hrs + traveling and negotiating the london car park M25 was hindering our enthusiasm to attend SGL6, BUT remembering Steve and James traveling from Exeter to Kelling made this statment makes me out to be a whimp :), Bring it on :)

Trish and I will probably be there from Wednesday to Monday in the Camper.

Time off booked at work - going for all days. It'll be bridging the end date of my contract - either way I'll need a holiday. Although the full week may be a bit overkill with just beginner's kit.

Thinking about it - I should have made up a 25l homebrew keg at the start of Jan.. if I do it now it'll just ready to drink. Well that's this week's nightly entertainment :)

Anyone going with a Vixen VC200L? Reason I ask is I'd love to have a chat as I'm considering a VC200L purchase later this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but once you've got an electrical hook up you'll wonder how you ever survived without one! :glasses1:

convector heaters, oil filled rads, hairdryer for the wifey, even chuck the microwave oven in too! It all makes sleeping in a field much easier. :)

The 5hrs + traveling and negotiating the london car park M25 was hindering our enthusiasm to attend SGL6, BUT remembering Steve and James traveling from Exeter to Kelling made this statment makes me out to be a whimp :o, Bring it on :)

Trish and I will probably be there from Wednesday to Monday in the Camper.

Don't forget us WB....we're mad enough to drive over from Holland to spend the Thursday to Sunday with you mad lot....and in a tent....just remember I'm a spectator...Neil is the stargazer...and even I can't wait (Andrea)

Don't forget us WB....we're mad enough to drive over from Holland to spend the Thursday to Sunday with you mad lot....and in a tent....just remember I'm a spectator...Neil is the stargazer...and even I can't wait (Andrea)

Hiya folks, its the dreaded outer london car park (M25) that does me head in, the last 3 times we got stuck on it, the poor old camper boiled over. Anyho enough winging, it will be great to see you all again.

Do you land at Harwich ?

No WB we're coming over Dunkirk to Dover...cheapest route. Normally 3 1/2 hours from Holland to Dunkirk, 1 1/2 hrs on ferry then the drive to Hereford. Hope to get there before dusk so we can get the tent up in time.....same as last year. Should be more organised this year as last time was our first star party and the first real camping trip for me and Daniel....Neil is the camper in the family..sad isn't he :)

Archived