SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

BBC2 11.30 tonite

noakesy

I watched this series first time round - 1999. I find it hard to beleive it was so long ago, always thought about buying it on video or DVD. Now i don't have to. Just watched the 1st of the 8 parts this evening. It totally enthralled me the first time I watched it. It is very well presented - visually and factually.

Ian

I watched this series first time round - 1999. I find it hard to believe it was so long ago, always thought about buying it on video or DVD. Now i don't have to. Just watched the 1st of the 8 parts this evening. It totally enthralled me the first time I watched it. It is very well presented - visually and factually.

Ian

watching it now , thought it looked familiar

Said on the other thread but seems that one's died now..

Amazing serious really inspiring. I see they changed they narrator from Samuel West, I'm guessing the logic behind it is to update the narrition from what we knew then to what we know now. The content all seems the same. Not a keen on the new narration, I'll stick to my DVD :)

Archived