Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hey everyone

Raju

Hi,

I am very happy i found an astronomy forumn....

anyway, my names raju, ive always been facinated about astronomy, when i was 15 years old, i finaly saved up for a 114eq celestron telescope,

Now i am 20 years old, i am working so i got some money to spend, but because i am working that means i cant go to the local astronomy club for advice on how to buy a better telescope,

so im hoping you experienced nice people will help me choose a telescope since im extremely confused.:D i cant wait to see saturn and its rings with my own pair of eyes:eek:( i know its not visible now, but i don't sometimes sleep all night:headbang:

i am litrerally very excited about joining this forumn and i wish to make some friends that will ultimatley help me in buying a telescope within this month.:evil6:

Im from west yorkshire too.

P.s is there any way i can speak to someone on this website with instant chat?

:icon_eek:

And another thing- i can see that alot of people are joining- please do assure me that, i wont be just another 10000's of new people, i want to be heard and helped, i dont mean this in a bad way, lol

Archived